Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale an Ultra tour bag in excellent shape , used maybe 3 times, with rain cover and quick release straps for 85.00 item is quite large to ship so I prefer local pick up, or I can meet you if not too far away, but if you want it shipped you buy the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I have for sale an Ultra tour bag in excellent shape , used maybe 3 times, with rain cover and quick release straps for 85.00 item is quite large to ship so I prefer local pick up, or I can meet you if not too far away, but if you want it shipped you buy the ride.
I have this bag. You can hide a body in it. Lol. I've been using mine for 8 years or so. Still holding up strong. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , awesome bag, but since I have gotten the tourpak I don't really use it when travelling anymore, so I posted it.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Damn... nice! True, the shipping would be huge! Great bag though... looking for one like this for a while.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Glad I didnt sell mine. Bought the tourpak for the RG 3 months before I had to get rid of the bike. I dusted off the Ultra tourbag and it's back in service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts