Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i get good service like to spread the word

purchased a Mach 2 air cleaner - had a installation problem, with my bike not with air cleaner. e-mailed Kuryakyn tech support - Gene was knowledgable about the product and my bike and was able to set me straight.

in the frustration of the issue i managed to misplace 2 plastic breather nipples - again Gene came thru and got a set in the mail to me that day.

will not hesitate to purchase from Kuryakyn again

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wish I could say the same :(

Placed an order back in 2011 (When I had a Victory) for a set of grips, they sent me the grips for a Harley. Didn't realize it till I picked my bike up from the dealer (installed a ton of stuff), and he told me I had a problem with the boxes of goodies I dropped off. So he put on a set from his stock, I paid more, and after waiting too long to return them (my fault) I am now stuck with a set of grips that cost me about $100 that I'll never use.

Fast forward to last month, I saw a set of mirrors that were showing unavailable everywhere else (brand new release), but their website said "quantities low, better order now", so I leaped on them. Happy as could be that I found them. Also ordered something small for like $20 at the same time.

Next day they charged me the $20 and only shipped the smaller item. No communication, no notes on my account. Over a month goes by and still nothing, no backorder notification, nada. The mirrors FINALLY get released, saw an internet dealer that had them (and at $20 less), so I ordered them up.

NEXT DAY Kuryakyn hits my bank account for $100 with no notice.

6 hours later, after seeing NOTHING showing on my Kuryakyn account earlier, they email me that my mirrors have shipped.

That was 5 days ago, and STILL nothing shows up on my account on Kury's website!

Wake up today and they charged my bank card ANOTHER $100 dollars, and still with no email or notes on my account.

Whenever I call I get a recording saying all reps are busy and to leave a message. I'll be calling again tomorrow....

So now I have TWO sets of the same mirrors coming from two different places, and this $100 set just cost me $280.

I will never deal with them again for anything. And now that I see a few websites selling their products for less money, I'll order through them instead of going direct.

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
Their service may be ok, but 95% of thier parts aren't, IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts