Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just added a new larger brake pedal from Kuryakyn on the bike. Makes a huge difference when wearing larger boots. No need to turn foot in to use brake pedal now. Best $40 i've spent. Super easy to install.

Reactions: geo8866 and madmat

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Just added a new larger brake pedal from Kuryakyn on the bike. Makes a huge difference when wearing larger boots. No need to turn foot in to use brake pedal now. Best $40 i've spent. Super easy to install.
Welcome To The Shark Tank Newbie

How about a picture of the new Kuryakyn brake pedal

Swomack

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill see what I can do with a pic. Apparently Im so new here that I cant post images until I've made more posts? I will post one when I figure out how to get it up

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

Reactions: Ryno72

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Ill see what I can do with a pic. Apparently Im so new here that I cant post images until I've made more posts? I will post one when I figure out how to get it up
Not sure what sexual ability has to do with posting pictures on the forum But I hope you're talking about posting pictures of you brake pedal set up!!!!!

Hint: little blue pill and a girlie magazine usually works!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol....If a little blue pill was all it takes to show off my setup I better get to the Doctors office.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the YUGE pic

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
did you replace the entire lever and pad or just the pad?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome from NH....

Reactions: Ryno72

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just the pad. Bolts onto the stock lever.

Reactions: sfcusaret2004

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
I added the Kuryakyn large brake pedal along with the Kuryakyn extended brake lever. It's never been some comfortable to use the rear brake.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
The larger pedal is nice, but the extended lever is really the set-up. Both would be super. I may have to look into that.
I got both. i got the pedal that looks just like the stock pedal so everything still matches. If they'd fix the bugs on this forum, i'd post a pic. I drag the pic and they disappear.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts