Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I replaced the rear pegs with these to help the Girl be a bit more comfortable. She likes them. However they look goofy when folded up. Goofy not the right word. Just plain f'ed up looking. Anyone have these? Found a way to not have them angled silly when folded up?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
So I replaced the rear pegs with these to help the Girl be a bit more comfortable. She likes them. However they look goofy when folded up. Goofy not the right word. Just plain f'ed up looking. Anyone have these? Found a way to not have them angled silly when folded up?
lets see a picture

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I need to find mounts that have a hole that allows the pin to be horizontal to allow the boards to fold straight up instead of an angle like the stock ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought maybe i could rotate the mounts but the primary is in the way on the left side.

Here's how they look when down. Look fine like this. But of course are in the way when pushing it to park. Nothing like a peg (or board) to the calf and twisting an ankle.
Anyone know of good mounts?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I think the RGU mounts would work and they're black.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pretty sure the Ultra mounts have two spots where the boards connect where as the regulars RG/RGS just have the one pin.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think i found a solution with these. seems they have an adjustable clevis to allow the boards to fold straight up instead of an angle because of the angled stock ones.

Can be found for a little less on other sites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts