Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After saying I would Never....Ever...... purchase anything from Kuryakyn ......... ummmm ..........

>>I'll update this post later with some install pics of my new 'Safety Chrome'.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
If they weren't chrome, I might have to look into those...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well then... Guess I'll be paying a visit to their website! Damn this forum! Always making me open my wallet! 😄

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Looking forward to the pics. I can understand what you are saying about Kuryakyn (all personal preference), but I installed the full Panacea LED system after I installed the Daymakers (taillight with front and back turn signals). Great system! But I've been looking to add more light to my "backside"!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I am surprised that they don't make them for folks with 2 into 1 exhaust....

·
Registered
324 Posts
This forum makes me keep spending money!!! i keep seeing all these things people are doing and makes me what them all....Keep up the good work everyone, bikes are looking good

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Been trying to talk myself outta em, she's no help;) except for the cost she says "you get to break camp":D

Kuryakyn used to get a bad rap in the 90's (Greek & all), it was their Finishing vendors shoddy work, they've been going 1st class since. Do we get a Forum discount?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is a couple of pics from my set I had them painted to match. They turned out really good. Make sure you read the directions all the way threw first. I messed up and didn't run my wires right but other then that nice parts

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you get the part number from Kuryakyn's website then go to Dennis Kirk's website and type it in the search they are cheaper. Works with many parts this way?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hard to believe its been 5 months since my post about the Saddlebag extensions........ but life happens (sigh!!)...........

I was 'able' to pick up my saddlebags and fairing from the body shop on Friday. Since I had already pre-drilled the holes for the Saddlebag Extensions (back in March) the permanent installation and wiring took just over an hour Saturday afternoon.

I pick up my new windshield on Tuesday and then it will be my first ride on the RG since my 'encounter' with the hit and run driver on August 9th, 2013 (no arrests made). Can't wait for that first scoot...... will probably feel like a new bike.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts