Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Fellas,
Does anyone have the Kuryakyn 878 lids with the Kicker 6x9 speakers? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that purchase and install. I searched the forum for some reviews and haven't seen much. Kicker makes awesome products, so I figure for the price it would be a great buy. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Morning Fellas,
Does anyone have the Kuryakyn 878 lids with the Kicker 6x9 speakers? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that purchase and install. I searched the forum for some reviews and haven't seen much. Kicker makes awesome products, so I figure for the price it would be a great buy. Thoughts?
Speaker lids are something that you shouldn't scrimp on. They are gonna take the most beating from the elements of any part of your audio system. Right now it looks like Hog Tunes is making the best 6x9 lids. They actually factor in water drainage and fire somewhat towards the rider's ears.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaker lids are something that you shouldn't scrimp on. They are gonna take the most beating from the elements of any part of your audio system. Right now it looks like Hog Tunes is making the best 6x9 lids. They actually factor in water drainage and fire somewhat towards the rider's ears.

Thanks for the input. I'll give Hog Tunes another look.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts

Agree with RR. If you get the complete hog tunes set they have a 20year warranty!! If you really want kicker speakers still go With ht lids and get the speakers off amazon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree with RR. If you get the complete hog tunes set they have a 20year warranty!! If you really want kicker speakers still go With ht lids and get the speakers off amazon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
20 YEAR WARRANTY?! Yup, sold. Thanks for the tip! Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts