Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was not aware they sold one until last week when I saw it during bike night.

I like the look of this thing, and no difference in reception that I can tell.

Pictures don't seem to do it much justice, but beats the hell out of the stock whip antenna, and only $39

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/4219/billet-antennas

·
Registered
820 Posts
nice bike, is the antenna flexible or rigid, i have two of the flag mounts like yours and the left one won't clear to open the tour pack without bending the ant. out of the way, and do they make both radio and cb ant.?

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice bike, is the antenna flexible or rigid, i have two of the flag mounts like yours and the left one won't clear to open the tour pack without bending the ant. out of the way, and do they make both radio and cb ant.?
Its spring mounted, so the antenna bends near the bottom, but the antenna itself is rigid (billet).

These antennas are radio only, I dont believe they make one for the CB.

On mine, which is a 2017, the antenna does not interfere with opening the tour pak

·
Registered
820 Posts
Its spring mounted, so the antenna bends near the bottom, but the antenna itself is rigid (billet).

These antennas are radio only, I dont believe they make one for the CB.

On mine, which is a 2017, the antenna does not interfere with opening the tour pak
but if your flag was on the left side it would, but as long as it's spring mounted it would flex out of the way. i have two flags one on each side of the rack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts