Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share these puppies with the forum as well. I purchased the "long" mount which is a 6" arm and they also sell a "short" mount which has a 4" arm.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kuryakyn-tour-tech-premium-cruise-peg-mounts-for-harley

I like these for the simple fact that they will work with lowers as well, since I see that as a purchase in the coming months. Install was straight forward and I like the fact that I can simply rotate my foot out from the boards and rest my toes on the peg OR I can move my heel onto the peg (toes in the breeze) and stretch out just a bit more. The problem for me as always been the length of the mounts- I'm 5'9 with a 29" inseam, so most mounts are too short. I like the Ciro frame adjustable mounts, but I just can't justify the $400 tag they are asking on them for the adjustable mounts and boards. Can't wait to try these out since the polar vortex has broke!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Yep. I have the Harley version of them mounts. Love them and the way I can do exactly like you said. Heel on the board and toes on the highway peg or throw my leg over and rest my heel on it. Or just put my foot on it. And yep. I have lowers too. Nice add on for sure.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have those in chrome. I think looks better in black but my engine bar is chrome as well

Just be sure that the peg is tight (blue loctite) I lost one and one of my friends almost lost his

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I have Kuryakyn's too but a different model (shape), has the other guys mentioned great for different foot positions and work well with lowers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts