Road Glide banner

Kuryakyn vents for Rushmoor

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  RGS15 Steve 
#1 ·
Hello all,
couple years ago I dropped my bike and broke one of my Kuryakyn vents. They no longer sell them. Wondering if someone out there may have a set or one piece. I have one good one need one for the the right side. Really like these vents. If someone knows where I can get something else like this that would also work.
Thanks

Body of water Wood Automotive design Snow Beak
Brown Rectangle Textile Sleeve Grey

See less See more
#8 ·
Following to see pics.....

Reactions: PhDr.
#9 ·
Ok so these are very close to the ones that Kury
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fender Automotive tail & brake light
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Grille
Fuel tank Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank White Automotive lighting
akyn sold. Maybe a little cheaper made. If you have lowers you should be alright. If you have speakers in those lowers you will have to modify the bottom edge to clear. Sorry I had to find some time to grind them down to fit. Here's some picks. So far so good. I'll know more after I get back from a week long trip to Kentucky.

#15 ·
I like the idea of directing a little air to my sides. When closed you said they create a bigger dead air zone. I'd be interested in the cold weather riding benefits. Do you think there is a substantially reduced amount of air flow over the top of your hands with stock handlebars?(looks like you might have tallboy bars???)

#17 ·
So rode to Kentucky and back vents work great. Guys riding with me got a little mad. With my windshield and these vents, I was able to ride in the rain for about five minutes and didn't get wet at highway speeds. They were all soaked and said I thought we were gonna stop before we got wet. I said I'm not wet. That's when the mad started. Anywho after modifying them to fit around the speakers the new ones work great. I would definitely recommend. Work in cold and hot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.