Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Out of Janesville WI. they have, I believe, any HD part you could want, at a substantial discount from the official HD website. Every part I purchased for my winter project that I got from Kutter was substantially discounted. I don't know how they are selling HD SE parts for less than list price but I was happy to find out about Kutter. They saved me enough money to be able to do a few extra things I had planned to do later.

Kutter does not have large items, like wheels, available online. The website is not a 24/7 operation but it never presented a problem for me. Worth checking out.

There is free shipping on all orders over $99.00.

http://www.kutterharleyonline.com/

(866) 405-1164

** There is a separate clothing and stuff site also.**

http://www.kutterharleyonlinestore.com/

Registered
I decided to give them a try, the price on the Smart Siren was the best I've seen. The shipping cost is reasonable but the shipping is the slowest I've seen so far, hope you're not in a rush. I ordered the part on Monday the 19th. They sent an order processing email on Wednesday the 21st that stated the item wont ship until Friday the 23rd. We'll see when it actually arrives.

Registered
I just placed an order with them yesterday afternoon for some mirrors and highway peg mounts. Got an email promptly following the order saying

"When your order is processed, I will email you with an expected ship date. When your order ships, I will email you the tracking number. Due to a high volume of orders, most orders are taking about a week to ship out. Please be patient.

Need to add items to your order and want to avoid additional shipping costs? No problem!
Simply choose the "Add to existing order" shipping option at checkout!"

I guess I'm okay with that. Definitely great prices! At least they are upfront about it and allow you to add any addition purchases to your first shipping order to avoid having to pay for shipping, provided they haven't already shipped it when you request that.

Super Moderator
That's great that theres dealerships that discount but don't forget our own forum member PC PaiN who is the parts mgr at Horny Toad HD. He gives AWESOME discounts on HD & non HD stuff.

Registered
That's great that theres dealerships that discount but don't forget our own forum member PC PaiN who is the parts mgr at Horny Toad HD. He gives AWESOME discounts on HD & non HD stuff.
and if he has it in stock, he will ship it out right away. he doesn't bypass his stock and order it from hd making you wait an extra week.....

many thumbs up! :D

Registered
We have been very pleased with the prices and service from Kutter, and the ability to add items to the existing order is good for me and them. Plus if I have to wait a few days for the order to ship it's still quicker than my local HD dealer.

My dealer doesn't want to carry inventory and usually has to order what I want and then wants to charge me for the shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts