Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the bike back and had a chance to out it on today. Along with the kury trim. Trim looks good only complaint is a few small scratches that were there under the protective film. I ordered it a while ago. Return is not an option. Also bought the heavy duty well nuts from amazon. They're junk. No better than stock. Just longer. I had to mount the screws into the well nuts with the shield off then push them into the holes. Was pretty painless.

I wear a helmet all the time. But when I didn't I use the hat test method. If it stays on. It's good to go. Stayed on up to 65. Likely faster too but that's as fast as I went. Took it out for about a 70 mile ride to see how me new tune was so it was a multi purpose ride. Low speed. Some curves. Pull small hill at low rpms and then highway where I hit 100.

I wear a harley 3/4 helmet with the drop down sun visor and the clear shield. I ride with the clear up. With the 8" that was impossible. Felt like my head was in a blender. This windshield my helmet was the same as the stock tall one. No issues.

I can hear my stereo just fine at 70. Wasn't paying attention at 100.

So. Thumbs up for me. Great windshield. Love the way it looks too.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 5'10" 34" inseam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts