Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First post here. I have a 2010 FLTRX in black denim. I want to change out the stock bars, and have been searching on the forum, and reading everyones opinions. The Klock Werks Ergo bars is one I have not seen anyone post about. Is ther anyone out there using the KW ERGO bars (any of them Ergo up, Ergo Back, or Ergo)???

Just want to get opinions on how they look/feel/fit. I have a sundowner seat on the way and depending on how that seat moves me I will decide on bars. The Ergo looks comfortable and well made, but pics can be deceiving.

Also attached a pic of my bike.

Any help much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
I was gonna get those bars but they were out of stock for a month or so and then they flooded so that put them even farther behind. I went with the perfecta bars by kw. I love them but you would have to change out cables unlike the ergo's. A few buddys have the ergo's on their ultras and love them. If you have not checked stock on them I would do so. Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome. This seems to be a great, active forum. Lots of good info here.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did the perfecta bars move your hands in reference to the stock bars? I have not done much research on them. Most i have heard is everyone that tries the Ergo loves them. No negative comments yet.

Thank you for the welcome and the info.

·
Registered
366 Posts
How did the perfecta bars move your hands in reference to the stock bars? I have not done much research on them. Most i have heard is everyone that tries the Ergo loves them. No negative comments yet.

Thank you for the welcome and the info.
Well the bars are 13 inches high which brings them for me anyway right at sholder hight. very very comfortable. just remember you will have to change out your cables unlike the ergo's.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the info.I heard the ABS line is very expensive. I will have to look into that in case I decide to go bigger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts