Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it goes, I saw a set of these aty local indy shop, yes I know these are for batwings but I really like the look of them and hand position, also saw someone at Gettysburg bike week with these on a RG and I got to tell you I think they look cool, also different, and my question was does anybody on the forum have these or am I the only guy that thinks they look cool on our sharks. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I thought factory 47 has some for road glides that had that same pullback, the difference was the width at the bottom. I checked their site but didn't see them. It actually matched up to the width of the forks. Those street glide style bars on a road glide look too wide in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Ok here it goes, I saw a set of these aty local indy shop, yes I know these are for batwings but I really like the look of them and hand position, also saw someone at Gettysburg bike week with these on a RG and I got to tell you I think they look cool, also different, and my question was does anybody on the forum have these or am I the only guy that thinks they look cool on our sharks. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Never seen it done but sure would like to see a picture

I had 13” LA Choppers Twin Peaks before moving up to 16” apes

They make great bars

Good luck

Swomack

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looked at KST twin peaks in chrome really like those alot, don't know how big I can go think only 12 with my stock wires, I did extend my clutch cable by 4 inches last time I swapped out my bars, anyone who has pics of these in 12 on a bike like mine please post me a pic, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts