Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an unused set of Twin Peaks mini apes..10" chrome...you will not have to change out any cables with this height,..good for TBW...search the twin peaks and see the specs... great bars, I went with the hd reach so I never installed these... ... SOLDSOLDSOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm the one that bought them. I just finished installing. Here is a not so good pic taken last night. I'll post some better ones soon.

I did have to change out the throttle by wire assembly with the Screamin Eagle throttle by wire which eliminated both the green and black plug inside the bars. Not doing that would have made it practically impossible to wire these bars internally. Also these bars look awesome on the outside however they do have some sharp edges on the inside there was some visual damage to the protective covering of the Wire harnesses

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm the one that bought them. I just finished installing. Here is a not so good pic taken last night. I'll post some better ones soon.

I did have to change out the throttle by wire assembly with the Screamin Eagle throttle by wire which eliminated both the green and black plug inside the bars. Not doing that would have made it practically impossible to wire these bars internally. Also these bars look awesome on the outside however they do have some sharp edges on the inside there was some visual damage to the protective covering of the Wire harnesses

Here are another couple of pics. Love the Bars!

http://www.roadglide.org/album.php?albumid=4561

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
And you didn't need to change anything with the stock cables? Also on an unrelated note, is your bike lowered?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No. Didn't have to change either cable nor either side of control wires. Only changed out the TWB rig to eliminate the plugs. And no not lowered. In fact it sits a little higher cause I put Agitators on and they are 19 on Front and 18 in back.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bars

Andy...Glad you like the bars!...wish i could have used them but they just didn't seem to have enough pullback for me... they look great though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts