Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

La Pera Daddy Long Legs

Sits you back quite a bit compared to stock, nice and low, super sleek looking on the bike. I had it on my 09 RG, I'm 5'9" and it gave me a really nice forward control look and feel. This seat is LIKE NEW, no wear/tear minus one little wear spot all the way on the underside of the seat. Nothing visible when seat is mounted.

Doing a lot more distance riding with the wife, and got sick of switching out the seat pretty quickly. Just going to stick with the touring seat, so this one is up for grabs.

Asking $300 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Also passed this along to BIGSAK.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have this seat and I think it's great. Good for getting you back a couple inches!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys, I got a half a dozen "I'll take it" pm's since I posted this price. Anyone willing to outbid the others? If not I'll just go with the shortest shipping distance, or rock-paper-scissors, or something.....

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Hey guys, I got a half a dozen "I'll take it" pm's since I posted this price. Anyone willing to outbid the others? If not I'll just go with the shortest shipping distance, or rock-paper-scissors, or something.....
Sounds shady to me.

The correct thing to do is go in the order of who contacted you first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I was the first to agree and PM to the price. He responded after that to bid up the agreed price. I have never been contacted so he must have sold the seat to someone else. Class Act.:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts