Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Bfast on Thursday 13th at 9 AM for M&G and Ride to top on the world?
Egg Shell Restaurant
Brookside Mall, Loudon, NH 03307
(603) 783-4060)

After breakfast we will ride 93 to Lincoln, take Kangamangus to White Mountain to the top. I am going to be filming the ride on my Hero camera and photos to use for the presentation at SWIII to try to get SWIV to come to the North East. We are trying to get film from different locations and great riding of NH and Maine for owr presentation. I hope to see you at breakfast for a great day of riding.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,699 Posts
Have fun GMAN, wish I could be there. Got back from a 9 day trip this late afternoon and headed out again on Monday. Still 50/50 at best as to whether or not I ride to Laconia next Friday. Depends on weather and wife's tolerance. Normally she wouldn't say anything but I'm/we're way behind on our spring 'stuff' this year. Garden's only half planted at best; the boat is still in the garage (I live on a lake and usually have had my boat in the water anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks after ice out; and much more.

I'll see you on the 22nd.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hey Northwoods tentative plans are for Gman to show us around Maine next weekend so if ya can sneak out maybe you can hook up with us.....if not i feel where you're comin' from with the OL LOL

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,699 Posts
Have fun guys. Wish I was joining you but because it's a downpour here today and can't get any outside projects done, combined with the fact that GMAN, WORKMAN, and will be spending all of the following weekend in the Maine/NH border area wrapping up a lot of details for our SW4 in Maine proposal, I won't make it over to ride with you guys. At best, I might get 48 hours in the Laconia area starting on Friday .... and even that's doubtful this year. Enjoy your quick tour of NH and Maine as it will give you a good taste of what we have planned for Maine SW if we get the bid. If you have nice clear weather you'll definitely enjoy the ride up Mt. Washington - awesome ride and views .... but not for the faint of heart! I'd done it years ago, but did it again with Springer Todd last August. We were blessed with a warm and clear day and it was amazing. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm going to try to make this. I haven't been up the mtn for 20 years. We'll see how my week goes.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From the 5 sharks now only 3 so we are meeting at the Hampton inn in North Comway at 8 AM then we are going for Bfast and ride white mountain. Sorry for The change of plans but no confirmations so I guess is safe to change plans but you are welcome to meet us at the Hamton inn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts