Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Historically we have had problems due to not having enough ladies in any given size group...

This year..

We make a sign-up post here and allow the ladies to sign up with their contact information. About 3 weeks before SW we close it off and do a random pairing of the ladies. The ladies then contact each other and swap sizing information. At SW instead of having a drawing like the men we will just have an event where everyone exchanges shirts with their swap buddy.

This way everyone will get a shirt their size, and it will actually be a little more personal than the mens swap....

Open to thoughts / opinions..

Tricky Niki paired with Mrs. Racooneyes (Vickie) (info exchanged)
Mrs. Deserttwdrr (Kim) paired with Mrs RichieRich (Dee) (info exchanged)
Mrs. tsmarrt (Kelly) paired with Ms. Mischief (Regina) (info exchanged)
Mrs. Arkieglide (Wanda) paired with TracyB (info exchanged)
Mrs. MJsDouble (Karen) paired with Miss Piggy (Donna) (info exchanged)
Mrs. Ohiobellboy (Debi) paired with Road Queen (Linda) (info exchanged)
Mrs. JayKS (Pam) paired with Janine (info exchanged)
Lady Z (Lori) paried with Mrs. 11_Glide (Kathy) info exchanged
Mrs. Andyman (Nancy)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was getting pretty excited about this until I came to the part where you talk about shirts...:(
We could prolly get Garvin to do something freaky for ya ��

Dan, I really like the idea you've come up with. At least I know I'll actually get my size. Frustrating when I've come back from these swaps with not a ladies large but with a men's large. TripleJ gets lucky and gets 2 shirts each year.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,253 Posts
Just another ploy for Dan to get some ladies shirts - despite the fact that we keep telling him he doesn't look all that good in a halter top.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
I think it should be fine that you fellas sign up on your ladies behalf.

Dan, Im gonna edit your first post with the names until you log back on.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
I went ahead and paired up the ladies we have so far. I will email, pm or facebook the info to the individuals so that shopping can commence.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts