Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Does anyone know if HD sells them color matched or would I need to have mine painted?
for better pricing, get with pcpain (jon at hornytoad hd, [email protected])

or you can get with paul at painted inner fairings on facebook and he'll hook you up for a whole lot less. he'll even install it for you. the hard part is finding a location to meet up with him. he does several rallies per year. make a deposit, link up with him, he installs, and takes your old one.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Sir. Exactly what I needed.

Does anyone know if HD sells them color matched or would I need to have mine painted?
for better pricing, get with pcpain (jon at hornytoad hd, [email protected])

or you can get with paul at painted inner fairings on facebook and he'll hook you up for a whole lot less. he'll even install it for you. the hard part is finding a location to meet up with him. he does several rallies per year. make a deposit, link up with him, he installs, and takes your old one.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Not my bike. Harley painted the Laguna Orange. I painted a few extras, glove box doors, vent panel, fuel door, speaker grills, headlight bezel, cow bells. The Ultra is HOK Tangerine Kandy over Gold Pearl Orange.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not my bike. Harley painted the Laguna Orange. I painted a few extras, glove box doors, vent panel, fuel door, speaker grills, headlight bezel, cow bells. The Ultra is HOK Tangerine Kandy over Gold Pearl Orange.
Is it possible to put Laguna orange in a spray can? Trying to figure out what I should do with my speaker grills and vent button.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
305 Posts
paul from fairing xchange is coming into illinois next monday and is doing my road glide and wife street glide in laguna orange. really looking forward to getting them changed out.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Orange wont cover black plastic parts. I applied a white epoxy primer before paint. I also used a plastic prep before primer. Epoxy primer has adhesion qualities so maybe the prep is overkill. Rustoleum has a white plastic automotive primer. I have not used it though or any other primer in a spray can.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts