Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had header pipes swapped out by another member with pipes with cats removed this am. Roade up to Weirs Beach and the Harle dealer up n Laconia area. Nice area for cruising.
On a side note got side swiped by a distracted driver on way to Aces's shop. Minor scrape on engin guard, big dent n her door. Did not drop it!
Pics in a couple mins.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,696 Posts
Y2KFLTR - he's not kidding. There are a lot of excellent riding roads in that area and north of there, which is why we're making a bid to host SW4 along the Maine/NH border in 2014. They're all a lot nicer about Sept. when all the tourists and their slow moving RVs are gone. Shoot up I-93 and take the Kancamagus Highway over to Conway, then reverse directions. That's one of the most famous riding roads in NH.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Route 11 was newly paved, nice tight turns with rolling hills around the lakes. Bikers everywhere. They certainly don't like to wear helmets up here. Errol NH is a great area also.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok trip home report, nasty storms blowing up the route I came up on. All interstates. So I looked up Doppler on "my radar pro" a free app that I have and saw an opening that looked like it would last 2-3 hrs. So I rerouted and cut across NH on route 9 going E to W. down into Keene. What a nice rain free ride. I could see the nasty off to the SE not far from me. Then I took route 10 across into Northfield Ma, where I was able to get on another interstate heading S and home. Rain Free the whole way. And this was yesterday 6/3 in the NE.
Get radar pro its free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts