Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided last minute to ride out to my I there house in eastern PA. Lower Bucks. Furthest point in PA from where I live now. Ohio up on Erie. Just over 450 miles each way. I get done work at 3:30. But the one kid took a vacation day. So I have to stay later. Was figuring that I'd be there by 11. Not now. I'll be there after midnight. 1am. I'm just hitting the interstate for the ride out. Going to be high 70's Saturday. So I'll be netting up with my friends for one last ride. Some beautiful roads out there. I'll come close to 10k on the bike since I bought it. June 11th. I'm at 8200 now. Been a great year. Great riding. Maine was beautiful. Gettysburg bike week was awesome as usual. It was our 10th year. Next September were doing BRP, Skyline drive , Dragons tail. If we have time were going to hit the gulf. Just because.

For us northerners hope you all had a great season. Southerners. Enjoy. Be safe. And you guys up here that don't mind salt in your nooks and crannies. More power to ya.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Great riding season averaging 2500 miles per month
Any mods for the winter
Hoping the winter passes quickly for all you northerners

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Added up fast. Only 2 trips. 1700 on my ride to maine. 4 days. And 1200 to gettysburg. 5 day trip. The rest is just me riding everywhere and anywhere. Progressive mono tubes. Lowering it an inch in the front. Chroming the lowers and color matching the cow bells. Hoping to get the front agitator too. I have the rear. Spring will be a 2-1 and 12" malos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts