Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so you know that we have a design that will be used on the pins, Koozies, and Broknarrow's decals.

You also know that we have a second design "Skeleton Rider" that will be used on the Patch, the hat, Brewiz' decal, and the #2 shirt.

Here's the last piece of the puzzle, the design for the #1 shirt. It incorporates the 3 major ride destinations/activities - Mt. Washington, Portland (whale and lighthouse), and the day ride to lunch in Rangeley, Maine that most of us will do that week. Every time you put the shirt on, you'll have a visual reminder of what you did at SW4. We thought that would be cool 5 years from now when you're getting ready to head out to SW9, you'll still be reminded of what you did during the "Insane in Maine Tour" in 2014

Hopefully there's something for everyone among these offerings. Buy hard and buy often! :D

Damned, we're getting excited to be there!

Woodie and "G"

Click on the bar below to see a bigger image.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
That is just too cool!!!!

When do we order???

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yeah! When do we order?! You guys are doing awesome. I can't wait!

·
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Getting these designs nailed down, drawn, and digiitized was absolutely the most frustrating part of all the SW4 preps for me. But I think the results were worth the trouble. Ron and Mark set the bar very high last year, so we're just trying to keep pace.

Hope to have the order form up and running within a few days, hopefully by sometime over the weekend. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
OHHHH I can't wait to sport that on the West Coast :D.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I really like this design. My compliments to the cook!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
By far my favorite so far. Where do I order? I hate that I was not a part of SW 1, 2, or 3. You guys have been outstanding! Can't wait to meet you.

·
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome shirt, will they be available at sw ?
Yes, we will have a couple hundred of each design available. If we run out there will be a post event order opportunity for all members, whether they attended or not.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts