Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Just got back from a nice short winter ride. 30 degrees in Salt Lake City Utah, low pollution levels. Had a great time. Planning on starting the new year with a ride.
Hope you get that New Years Day ride in; I didn't, bummer! Got lucky last year, no snow; not so lucky this year. Man, I miss being below the Mason-Dixon. :crying:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back from a nice short winter ride. 30 degrees in Salt Lake City Utah, low pollution levels. Had a great time. Planning on starting the new year with a ride.
Hope you get that New Years Day ride in; I didn't, bummer! Got lucky last year, no snow; not so lucky this year. Man, I miss being below the Mason-Dixon.
I did get a New Year’s Day ride in. Great way to start the year.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was able to take a 100 mile ride in 8 degree weather Friday December 29 2017. Got some clear weather and roads from West Hartford CT to New Haven CT and around. Was able to try out my new HD heated liner and glove inserts! Only issue was using a 3/4 helmet instead of full face. Cheeks got really cold. Partial face mask helped. May have to consider storage for the bike as the storms start to hit the East Coast.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sat 12/30 ride . Had 8 of us ride Approx 200 miles from Cocoa Beach south down A1A along the ocean to Ft Pierce. Back north to Earls Hideaway in Sebastian & back to CB . Sunny & high of mid 60’s

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Sat 12/30 ride . Had 8 of us ride Approx 200 miles from Cocoa Beach south down A1A along the ocean to Ft Pierce. Back north to Earls Hideaway in Sebastian & back to CB . Sunny & high of mid 60’s
damn mid 60's you florida boys must have been freezin, see you had long sleeves and leather on. :laugh:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Salt Lake has high pollution levels in the winter?
Yes Salt Lake City is like a bowl & the pollution just settles & builds when it’s cold until a storm brings in fresh air.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts