Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that can never find the perfect foot location- MOTORIZED FOOTBOARDS! Check out e-gilde goodies for the man that wants all the latest gadgets. Be prepared for sticker shock tho.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Saw them last year and talked to the guy who made them. They are cool as hell but still a little ugly :) Looks like the price is a little lower ill have to check when I get home. Same guy makes really nice switchs that blend into the bars and controls as well.

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
Looks like to me they would catch a lot of wind if you didn't have lowers on. The reason I say that is because when I have my rain boots on and resting my feet on the heels just over the front edge of the floor board the wind pushes my feet all around.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Description says that the foot controls move with the floorboard. I would be curious to see how that was done. Yes ingenious, but not an accessory I would pay $1300 for.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Description says that the foot controls move with the floorboard. I would be curious to see how that was done. Yes ingenious, but not an accessory I would pay $1300 for.
+1 on that. kinda curious about the rear brake controls nevermind the shifter rod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts