Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Decided to add some color
I saw a new Candy Orange 13' RG just yesterday at local dealer. They had it tricked out with the mid-air deflectors painted to match just like yours. It looked fantastic. So I ask them how much to do the same to my bike - I have the 13' Candy Orange. Parts about $160, in-house paint to match $200. Very nice looking but too rich for my blood ! Damn paint is ridiculous !

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a new Candy Orange 13' RG just yesterday at local dealer. They had it tricked out with the mid-air deflectors painted to match just like yours. It looked fantastic. So I ask them how much to do the same to my bike - I have the 13' Candy Orange. Parts about $160, in-house paint to match $200. Very nice looking but too rich for my blood ! Damn paint is ridiculous !
I bought my paint from color rite and did it myself for less than $100 Color matched up great and I spent about 2hrs from disassembly to final clear coat.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought my paint from color rite and did it myself for less than $100 Color matched up great and I spent about 2hrs from disassembly to final clear coat.

Unfortunately, they don't have the Candy Orange color available. Only 3 colors listed for 13' models, Black, Denim black and BBP... Maybe soon ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts