Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The M&G is still on and we are all looking forward to meeting everyone. There is a small strip mall just behind and to the north of O'Learys parking lot which may accommodate our parking needs a little better so if you pull into O'Learys just head strait back and to the right and you may find the Road Glide .ORG members. The vendors are already setting up and the signs are out by the police telling the riders that this is a NO MC colors event. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and MAKE sure you ride SAFE to this event.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
This is the same place we were last year.

According to the contract the vendors must sign states that they must be up and open by Wednesday.
That is why I like to arrive on Tuesday night and stay only to Friday. Less of a crowd and cops.

I'll see the ones that are at the Friday Meet & Greet.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the same place we were last year.

According to the contract the vendors must sign states that they must be up and open by Wednesday.
That is why I like to arrive on Tuesday night and stay only to Friday. Less of a crowd and cops.

I'll see the ones that are at the Friday Meet & Greet.
Yes it is the same place we all got together at last year. By the way I checked it out today and the beer is still cold at O'Learys

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yes it is the same place we all got together at last year. By the way I checked it out today and the beer is still cold at O'Learys
I arrive tomorrow. Staying at the Trop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts