Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Laughlin River Run is coming up in a few months and I am just wondering on who is going and if we want to do a meet and greet like last year.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was just looking up the room packages before jumping over to the forum. I have only missed a couple of the River Runs in the last 14 years due to work. I don't intend to miss it again this year. Especially since I have a new FLTRX to ride instead of the old Indian

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Great Idea Ironmark,

I usually just ride down for the day and come back in the evening. Just name a time and place and I'm in.

I can help organize a nice ride around Vegas also. If anyone is up for that. Thats a nice time of year to ride around here for sure.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that Arizona???
Laughlin is in NV but it is on the NV AZ border and CA is just a 20 minute ride away. Last year a group of forum members met at O'Leary's pub on the AZ side of the river so maybe we can make that the meeting place this year, the day and time should be set when we get a little closer to the run so we could accommodate as many forum members as possible.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I've been going from the beginning in 1983. Riding into Laughlin this year on Tuesday with a couple of friends.
We will arrive April 23 and stay Tuesday/Wednesday night at the Bell. Then in Vegas Thursday night at the Rio.
I don't go on weekends. Cost of the rooms skyrocket on weekends. There are big crowds and too many cops.
(all Rooms Comped)

Last year a group of forum members met at O'Leary's pub on the AZ side of the river so maybe we can make that the meeting place this year, the day and time should be set when we get a little closer to the run so we could accommodate as many forum members as possible.
I was one of the Sharks that was there last year. Great Group.

I hope for the meet up on Thursday or Friday.​

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
The Laughlin River Run is coming up in a few months and I am just wondering on who is going and if we want to do a meet and greet like last year.
My wife and I will be there ironmark. We were there last year but I didn't find out about the RG meet n greet until weeks afterward. I was bummed to have missed seeing the RG Flag n meeting you guys. Speaking of the Flag .. lol .. We look forward to the meet an greet this year.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Gone most year's since 1990. Will be staying at the Hard Rock this year in Las Vegas. Looking forward to some heat. Portland is wet and cold right now.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like we have a few more forum members coming this year and hope for more to show up too. Should we wait to set the meeting time or should we set the day & time now? A Thursday or Friday would be good and 11am sounds like a good time. How about some input from everyone on the day and time and we can see if we can come to decision that will accommodate most everyone.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Looks like we have a few more forum members coming this year and hope for more to show up too. Should we wait to set the meeting time or should we set the day & time now? A Thursday or Friday would be good and 11am sounds like a good time. How about some input from everyone on the day and time and we can see if we can come to decision that will accommodate most everyone.
Thursday is best for me. But last year Friday was the best day to catch the most Sharks.
But I vote for Thursday. 11AM is a great time for both days.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I agree with RGR in Fri probably being the best day. We are going to shoot for Wed. arrival but might not make it till Thur. If that's the case we will make it by 11am. I think the 11am time gives everyone a good chance to meet. We will be coming from Havasu if its Fri. Sounds like some are coming from Vegas too. Set a day/time and Sharks will show.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK! The meet and greet during the 2013 Laughlin River Run will be at O'Leary's pub @ 11am Friday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts