Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just received my le pera kickflip seat and i love it. It lifts me a little bit more than the stock seat (‘17 RGS) and 1/2 inch forward. It puts me in a better riding position to maneuver the bike. A little firm but i just have to break the seat in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Yeah, the lower back support must be incredible!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's an awesome seat! Thanks for the great pics and review. I, too, am a huge Le Pera fan. I have a Daytona Sport on my '17 RGS. I originally bought it for my '14 CVO Road King and several years later when I test rode the Road Glide I asked if I could swap my seat for the stock and for the test ride. When I traded the RK for the RGS they let me also trade seats--kept my beloved Le Pera and put the stocker on the Road King. I've had three Le Pera's in the last 8 years and all have been terrific. Enjoy the new seat!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
have you been on any long trips with the seat? If so how was the comfort of the seat?

Sorry for the late reply. Didn’t realize anyone had written. The seat is a little on the firm side but after 4-5 rides, it molded to my ass hahaha. Getting better every ride.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More info on "The Peoples Car" in the rear please........love me a Bug I do

Awesome!!! It’s a ‘91 Mexican bug, CB performance 2165cc, pro street tranny from Benco racing, Porsche gas burner wheels, Gene Berg stick, track bar and lots of other bells and whistles hahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts