Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pros, it's a LePera so you know it's made well. It's got the widest passenger seat I've seen, and the wife is wide. Seems neutral vs stock seat in seating position. Comes with rider back rest, so the price is decent considering most seats you have to add on $. Looks good for a big seat, at least in the LePera photos. That gets me into the Cons as I see them. Not a lot of people buying this seat. Not many, only a couple reviews, although mostly favorable, just not enough. And no pictures of the seat on anyone's ride. Can anybody offer a review, or a pic, or both. Any informed opinion? I still like the looks of the Danny Gray the best, just think the Rt66 is the best seat for me. I've got some long rides coming up, need to make a move.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see that RevZilla now has the Rt66 on closeout. It's still cheaper on Amazon, about $ 630.00. A sign that it's going away. Like I said not many out there, the reviews I have been good, just few and far between.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
45 Scotty did you buy the RT66. I have been looking at it but like you, I don't see much info about this seat. I'm looking for a position about the same as a stock ultra seat but lower.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts