Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking off this morning for a road trip down the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). 2 other riders are going along one of them rides a Goldwing but we won't hold that against him. Hopefully the weather is good and all goes well, we are going to ride until we get tired of riding or the weather turns bad or 7 days which ever comes first. The first leg of our trip will take us to Morro Bay, CA and that is where we will start the PCH (highway#1) heading north Monday morning, this is the only planned stop and the rest of the ride we will play by ear because we are not making any advance reservations because we have no specific riding goals per day, we are just riding and stopping whenever we feel like it. :D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sounds like the best plan. No plan for where to stop each night.

Enjoy highway 1. Although better ride in my opinion going south. (You don't have to cross traffic to pull over for pictures.

Have fun and post pics

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like the best plan. No plan for where to stop each night.

Enjoy highway 1. Although better ride in my opinion going south. (You don't have to cross traffic to pull over for pictures.

Have fun and post pics
Yep! I agree going south is great riding but we are coming in from I-40 so we wanted to get to the coast and ride ASP

Now thats how to have a road trip - enjoy and see you at the Meet & Greet in Bullhead City
Thanks! See you at the M&G in Bullhead City.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts