Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had my bike pimped out with icy white (with a tinge of bluish purple) LED accent lighting. Makes a huge difference in terms of night time visibility. Had the work done by Ride Illuminations in Plano, TX w/lifetime warranty - strongly recommend these guys.

It was expensive but worth the illumination/safety and cool factor. Also had the front fender done which casts a lot of forward lighting. Big-time safety factor.

In the evening I rode in Addison and Richardson and passed 3 cops in SUV's and no one had an issue with the lights on while I was riding. Just can't strobe them while riding, and you're all set.

Happy to answer any questions! Loving the Glide. >:)

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Just had my bike pimped out with icy white (with a tinge of bluish purple) LED accent lighting. Makes a huge difference in terms of night time visibility. Had the work done by Ride Illuminations in Plano, TX w/lifetime warranty - strongly recommend these guys.

It was expensive but worth the illumination/safety and cool factor. Also had the front fender done which casts a lot of forward lighting. Big-time safety factor.

In the evening I rode in Addison and Richardson and passed 3 cops in SUV's and no one had an issue with the lights on while I was riding. Just can't strobe them while riding, and you're all set.

Happy to answer any questions! Loving the Glide. >:)
Looks great.
I have LED lights just waiting to be installed sitting in my garage. I need to make up a wiring harness with an on/off switch and 10amp fuse off of the battery. Once I make this up I will be ready to do my own install like I have done to my last two bikes. The LED pods that I have offer red, green, or blue. I just need to select one of these three colors and start wiring it up. I'll snap some pictures once I have completed the installation.
Swomack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.