Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running a LED Headlight unit with Halo Ring that won't interfere with radio signal? I talked to a couple of manufactures and both said their units would possible interfere. If anyone is running a unit with Buzz Free Anti-Interference Design that doesn't cost HD pricing, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Safe Riding,

JSteg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anybody running a LED Headlight unit with Halo Ring that won't interfere with radio signal?
Hi there, do you consider Oracle Lighting? That's the halo light that I consider for myself. I've read a lot of positive reviews about their lighting products, so I believe that's the LED light that should work without any hassle. That's the one I was looking at:
https://www.motorcycleid.com/oracle-lighting/7-round-black-projector-led-headlights-mpn-5769-004.html
Still, haven't got one, so cannot say for sure... My Road Glide is still new to me, and there are certain things that've got to be fixed before getting custom lights on.
Let me know, if you find a descent solution, man...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
There are some options for 13 and older models. Right now for 15+ the only one I know of is from Custom Dynamics which a couple of people here are using and love em. But man, they are pricey.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've installed a few of the Custom Dynamics headlights on 15-up RGs and have not had any radio interference. I know they are pricey but they are a quality item and look great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've installed a few of the Custom Dynamics headlights on 15-up RGs and have not had any radio interference. I know they are pricey but they are a quality item and look great.
Well, that's true about everything you buy, Good stuff costs money, cheap stuff won't work right and you have to put some effort to make it work.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I'm running Custom Dynamics on my 2012 and have no radio problems and they're very bright. Yes these headlights are pricey but you have the CD lifetime warranty. They also have some of the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts