Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I did some parts trading and ended up with a set of LED headlights that have the fans on the back of them. Is anyone else running these? How much heat do they give off ? I really don't want to roast my wiring harness .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys, I did some parts trading and ended up with a set of LED headlights that have the fans on the back of them. Is anyone else running these? How much heat do they give off ? I really don't want to roast my wiring harness .
I have them in an 08. I don't notice the heat by feel or anything but my harness behind them is fine. The fans kick on immediately when you turn the switch on and make a noticeable whirr like the fuel pump.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had a set I bought for my 07 RG, no melting or heat issues. After a few months 1 fan stopped working and the other sounded like a cat through a wood chipper. Returned and got a refund. Then bought a China day maker off eBay. Best purchase ever!!

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts