Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Check state laws, in MD no blue or red. That being said I have multi-color lights and use the blue occasionally. But can also have green, purple (looks great with the Deep Cobalt Pearl Blue on my bike), white, gold, and a few shades of other colors that only my wife can tell. If your mechanically incline, you can do them yourself a whole lot cheaper, but if you want plug and play, lots of good kits out there, one guy on our forum has them. I have about $100 into my whole light project from buying 25 feet of 5050 LED’s off eBay, then the wire and remote. It was a good winter project taking the bike apart and testing areas to light.

·
Registered
38 Posts
rgb

Go with multi color so you can change it up. if you did happen to get pulled over you could change it then too. I run mine on blue all the time. You can do it yourself pretty easy. I lined around the speakers on my 2012. You can also make them flash if you feel the urge to pull some one over. If you get the correct unit you can make them flash to music.

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
12,978 Posts
Check with Our very Own Member, Paul's Road Glide.
He sells a very nice LED kit that he made specifically for Roadglides.
Mike U.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.