Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harley retail is $229...Yours today for $100 free shipping (US).

As the title says LED saddlebag lights, these were on only for 1 season installed by previous owner. I am buying new bags with integrated lights so not needed. Complete inline install with factory lights. Adds tons of extra visibility. Super easy install plug an play. Quick connect at the bogs for easy bag removal too.

-Chrome Housing/Red Lens
-Bright, fast-acting LED lamps glow red when the ignition is on, and intensify when the turn signals or brakes are activated
-Lamps act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak® mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak® with a Detachable Mounting Kit
-Housed in a low-profile chrome frame that is contoured to hug the curve of the hard saddlebags
-Self-adhesive lamps fit seamlessly beneath the saddlebag lid and add a stylish touch of color, even when the bike is parked
-Kit includes left and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness

fits 2015+ Road Glide, Street Glide and Specials...
I also have new 3m Adhesive i can install prior to shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have the exact same ones on my RGS. They came from the kit for the RGU. Don't know why they wouldn't fit an Ultra. Great deal on some bright ass lights.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant see why these wouldt fit...unless there is something already plugged inline due to tour pack lights...but i was under the impression that they work in conjunction with those. If you just have the standard tail/brakes on the fender I can't see how they wounldnt work.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dumb question is the bag contour different on a 2011. If it’s only the plug that won’t work. I have cutters and skills for the plug part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts