Road Glide banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You know what company you used for the product and install? Just curious about this .

I'll see if I get a chance to check it out today, I can check the voltage on that wire. Thanks!!
No need to check for any voltages, if you need the brake signal wire I confirmed it this morning and it's the Blue/Red wire. Nothing has changed on light wiring between your bike and the manual I had in front of me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You know what company you used for the product and install? Just curious about this .

No need to check for any voltages, if you need the brake signal wire I confirmed it this morning and it's the Blue/Red wire. Nothing has changed on light wiring between your bike and the manual I had in front of me.
Ultimate LED is who did it. Apparently all they do is travel around to bike shows/rally's and install them. I tried calling them, no answer or return call. I was able to message them on FB and got a response. I dont really doubt their sincerity, I do kind of doubt their follow through on what they say. I get they are busy, but we know customer service is key. And he touted their customer service when I had them install the lights. The guy told me to call him on Monday. I did, no answer or call back. I also had one of their strips go wonky due to where they ran a wire, it rubbed thru to the wire and was lighting up different colors. I repaired it and rerouted the wire myself, I didnt tell them I fixed it. He said he would send me a new one but havent heard if it was sent.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ultimate LED is who did it. Apparently all they do is travel around to bike shows/rally's and install them. I tried calling them, no answer or return call. I was able to message them on FB and got a response. I dont really doubt their sincerity, I do kind of doubt their follow through on what they say. I get they are busy, but we know customer service is key. And he touted their customer service when I had them install the lights. The guy told me to call him on Monday. I did, no answer or call back. I also had one of their strips go wonky due to where they ran a wire, it rubbed thru to the wire and was lighting up different colors. I repaired it and rerouted the wire myself, I didnt tell them I fixed it. He said he would send me a new one but havent heard if it was sent.

I know the feeling, no shortage of people and companies that talk that customer service is #1 and they are the best at delivering it and then fall short by large margins. But there are always those companies that will come through, treat you right and deliver on customer service. Hopefully they get you squared away.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
As you said, the Blue/Red was the answer. I cut into the harness for my CD Bag Lights and soldered them together. I feel better about that than having a tap. Thanks for the help!! :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Nice job, now how about a pic of all these LEDs? I wouldn't mind seeing what they are.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Wow, that looks like a ton of light! What about the ones for the brakes, curious to see what those are?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wow, that looks like a ton of light! What about the ones for the brakes, curious to see what those are?
It’s the same lights, they just light up red when you hit the brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts