Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My prices are net to me, prices do not including shipping. Paypal gift or normal paypal +4%, or USPS money order. All of these parts came off a 2010 ultra that I traded in on my RG.

Thread is updated, pics are still up but what is listed is what I have left, both the power commander and power vision are gone..

Front fender trim, part # 59228-91 page 413 bar and shield logo. Outside is in great shape, some rust on inside, but never will be seen. MSRP $59.95, my price, $30. (no pic)

Boom Audio speaker trim, part #76000157 page 405, MSRP $39.95, my cost $20.

Basic rear tail light housing, cant find a part number has a clear area on top for license plate, no bulb or bulb housing, $15

Seat strap, what you see is what I have, $15 shipped

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This worked out great, so what is sold today are the Rear speakers, the power commander 5, the rear tail lights, and the rear shorty bar. I ill update the original post right now also. Thanks to everyone that bought. The Speakers, lights and bar are already shipped. The PC will go out in a few hours.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
got the powervision from gasitman. great service. shipped sat received it on monday from washington to la. can't beat that.

thanks..... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts