Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d get this started. Looking for a place to meet up on Saturday, April 27th during Leesburg Bikefest. Meet at 10:00 AM, just like Daytona. There’s a pretty good size Racetrack gas station at 2115 U.S. Highway 441 only a few miles from downtown. Anyone have a different location in mind?

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Gator H-D has a huge lot used for parking. You can then take a free shuttle over to Leesburg. That is a lot less hassle than trying to drive in Leesburg.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gator HD

Good call, faststan. They do use that big grass area next door.

This is why I posted this 4 weeks before, to get some ideas.

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
At 10am that area isn't too bad, but afternoon it gets pretty congested.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gator H-D has a huge lot used for parking. You can then take a free shuttle over to Leesburg. That is a lot less hassle than trying to drive in Leesburg.
Was thinking about this some more today. May be tuff to get all the sharks in one spot at Gator HD for pictures or what not. Maybe meet at the Racetrack and then ride over to Gator HD in group after. Then take the shuttle over to Leesburg?

Just throwing it out there...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Subscribed... We are looking at going. We are even thinking about staying in Ocala overnight. They just started the Independants Tour, Would be a good weekend to Get Gator HD and Ocala stamps....this could be fun...

·
Registered
720 Posts
No promises

Hopefully the wife and I can attend. We are going to be in the area for several days riding the glide! It would be great to meet some of the riders/writers of this forum that are normally so far away from us!
Talk about great timing for me!

Note: we will probably be the ones that are beet red by that point in the week. Also will probably have long sleeved shirts on by then as well! Note to self-take a couple of long sleeved shirts that aren't too warm. :)

David

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm planning to attend. See you there.
Thanks for organizing this, X In Black

1 - 20 of 43 Posts