Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going down to check this out in a couple weeks. I can't stay to see Colt Ford Saturday night but maybe we can set up a RG Meet-&-Greet for Saturday morning? Last time I even rode was Octoberfest (just cleaned the sand off this week). Maybe Dbell, TJ, or the Arkies can confirm a place/time...
Leesburg Bikefest

·
Registered
167 Posts
I might ride over for that, Ive been a few times and the last couple of times its been a damn oven, we do expect the heat in Central FL but it just seems so hot I guess just coming out of Spring.

Leesburg as a town is real good, they have good bikefest participation, cops and local biz are all real nice, the downtown area is closed off and is a good time, the local bars all have something going on.

not to be negative, but I certainly wouldn't ride in from out of town for it though.

I have heard there are some local campgrounds with all weekend camping partys, that sounds fun.:wink:

·
Registered
694 Posts
My brother is supposed to be in town for it. So we'll (most likely) be there Friday night and Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
I’ll be there from Friday around noon until Sunday. If anyone wants to meet up, I’m in. Best to meet up early Saturday, it’ll probably get crowded and crazy by noon. Good rides over on the west side of 75 by the horse ranches. I’m definitely going to the Custom truck show by the Chrome Shop.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's where I'll be Saturday morning, is at the Big-Rig truck show (starts at 9am). Maybe we can all meet up there since it's looking like Gator Harley will be parking bikes in the backfield so we'll probably never spot other members there.

The convoy from the ChromeShop to the bikefest is Friday at 6pm and parade at 630.
https://www.75chromeshop.com/

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
That sounds like a blast but I'm headed the other way that weekend (Pensacola). Damn... I'd love to see Scott Stapp!

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
That's where I'll be Saturday morning, is at the Big-Rig truck show (starts at 9am). Maybe we can all meet up there since it's looking like Gator Harley will be parking bikes in the backfield so we'll probably never spot other members there.

The convoy from the ChromeShop to the bikefest is Friday at 6pm and parade at 630.
https://www.75chromeshop.com/
I can be there, but will still go either Friday or Saturday night, seeing those trucks at night is really something.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So let's say meet up Saturday at 10 am sharp at the Gator Harley... Countdown! One more day in this shit-pit. I can't wait to get some wind therapy! And bikini action!

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
Since Leesburg is in a couple of days I’m just bumping this up.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Made it home no problems, just over 1800 miles. Would do that again in a minute. So fun, just needed a little more time off... Here's a couple pics.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts