Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nanook,:) just got done with the maiden voyage and wow what a diff. my stock shocks had 17000 mile on them, i guess i didnt know how bad they were.only rode about 30 miles with the wife on the back combined weight about 400 lbs.
had 60 psi and did not bottom out once on roads that we always bottom out on with the stock shocks. Im waiting for the guage, I didnt realikze it didnt come w/the guage.It's also cool to drop it down and be flat footed to back out of a spot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nanook,:) just got done with the maiden voyage and wow what a diff. my stock shocks had 17000 mile on them, i guess i didnt know how bad they were.only rode about 30 miles with the wife on the back combined weight about 400 lbs.
had 60 psi and did not bottom out once on roads that we always bottom out on with the stock shocks. Im waiting for the guage, I didnt realikze it didnt come w/the guage.It's also cool to drop it down and be flat footed to back out of a spot. oh yea it was also a whole lot more stable in fast corners,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just put 12" on tonight, have not did not ride it yet but will tomorrow and let you know. not many people on this site run legends
I've been researching all day, and I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Legends. They seem to have the least complaints and it looks like the most well put together kit. Where did you get them from and how much did you pay?

Oh, and if folks on this site aren't running Legends, what are they running?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Click on IRON ACES on the left side of the page, goto suspensiuon and handling .......

·
Registered
664 Posts
I took my 12s of my 11 FLTRX and put 13s on love them! and it leveled my bike for my 21 inch front wheel. I would recommend them

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Not sure if I have 12's r 13's, what I can say is I had a line rub/cut a hole in it, needless to say I bottomed out on freeway. This happened after the shocks had been on 4 years, well legends took care of the entire repair of the shocks along with new lines etc..... So plus 3 for customer service and the lifetime warranty, Even when it really wasn't there fault. Luckily I was able to get stopped before any real damage to bike....

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have them and love them, When the old style ones I had blew the seals they sent me a new set of the airbag style and they ride much nicer than the old ones...The lifetime warranty and customer service has me a customer for life!

·
Registered
664 Posts
OK does anybody have a oil temp gauge/sender and Legends installed? worried that I will not have the room needed to install oil temp sender and get my legends air pump/selinoid back mounted on the frame. someone please help with answer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts