Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to install the axeo's. I have some questions so I don't end up standing in the garage scratching my head and drinking. I am not even sure what kind of suspension components are in my forks (2016 RGS). I would love to know what to expect from each fork I believe they are different. I am also adding chrome lowers. I am confident about separating the forks and replacing the seals. I may not have to replace the seals, but what's another $30. Someone on the forum mentioned alignment cup problems. And I downloaded the install instructions and they mentioned alignment cups also. I don't know what the alignment cups are. I watched some video on progressive installs and they looked very straight forward, gut the forks, drop in the cartridges, screw in the bottom bolt, add oil, apply pressure and screw on the top cap, torque and re-install on the bike, there was no mention of alignment cups. I like to know what to expect before I start. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I purchased the necessary tools for the install.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts