Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m hoping that someone can chime in on this one. I’m interested in purchasing an air ride set up within the next few days. The current suspension is stock and it’s horrible. Especially when 2 up.
Before anyone makes the comment I have already searched through the past threads in this subject but most everything is old. Arnott has moved to Fox shocks but no threads speak about those.
I’m looking for someone who has experience with Arnott (with Fox) or Legend Aero-A.
I have a 2018 RGS

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice ride by the way. I just had the Legend Revo A's and the Axeo front cartridge's installed and what a difference. I can actually feel the road now. Bumps are absorbed and it sticks to the road cornering and on long sweepers. My back thanks me. The Legends are warrantied for life as well. Money well spent in my opinion.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Air ride is very different and performance isn’t the primary reason for it. It won’t provide the best ride.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought and installed Arnott (with Fox shocks).
Last year I rode my friends bike that had Legends air ride but it wasn’t impressed. Only because I didn’t know where to set it and there wasn’t an air gauge.
the install took me a few hrs. Once I got everything installed I took it for a test ride. This suspension is nice as hell! I noticed an immediate difference, for the better. It’s a very comfortable ride. Very satisfied wish I’d had done this sooner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought and installed Arnott (with Fox shocks).
Last year I rode my friends bike that had Legends air ride but it wasn’t impressed. Only because I didn’t know where to set it and there wasn’t an air gauge.
the install took me a few hrs. Once I got everything installed I took it for a test ride. This suspension is nice as hell! I noticed an immediate difference, for the better. It’s a very comfortable ride. Very satisfied wish I’d had done this sooner.
Looking at purchasing the same setup, just curious if you're still liking the suspension. I too ride a lot 2 up. I weigh 250 and the Mrs. Is 190 and the stock shocks on my 2020 RGL are terrible 2 up.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts