Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the Legends Revo "A" Shocks for the rear of the Road Glide. I'm curious if anyone is running them, and what their thoughts are about them. Any feedback would be great. I have read everything in the forum about Ohlins, and JRI's. I'm just curious about the Legends Revo "A"'s.-Thank you:)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! 24 Views and no reviews. Maybe they are too new? Well, I bought a set and they will go on next Tuesday. I guess I'll write a short review and let ya'll know how they are and what I think.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
We put a set on a RG we blacked out, he rode it from Florida to Guatemala and called and said he liked them. He lives in Guatemala and from what he has said the roads are terrible. That's all we have heard.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
One of my buddys just upgraded to the "A" shock on his 2013 SG and is very happy with them. I just installed his "pre-"Aero" take offs, and can't imagine you wouldn't be happy with the newer version. Having air ride in the rear is awesome. It will be a couple of months before my passenger comes to visit from HI to check them out two up, but I am diggin for the solo ride.

Rowdy

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rowdy & Direwolf: Thanx for your input. My mechanic that I've trusted for 10 yrs. made the recommendation to me along with some model progressive (I can't Remember which.) However his input was this: he said, his D--g Spclties rep rode up to Sturgis on the Progressives, and back from Sturgis on the Revo's and told him the Revo's were the more comfortable shock absorber. So, I decided to try them. After Stiffening up the front end with some gold valves (Cartridge Emulators) in the forks, the rear end now feels not as good as it could be. I can't wait to try the Revo's. It will be interesting to see the difference from stock to the new ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts