Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LePera Maverick Daddy Long Legs...SOLD!

LePera Maverick Daddy Long Legs in like new condition. Fits 08 – up. This seat has it ALL. Full leather, backrest (in leather too), gel inserts front and rear. Sits you down and back…most room of any seat I’ve tried. I love the position, but it just doesn’t work for ME long distance, but as we all know everybody’s different. I tend to ride tank to tank, and don’t like to stop. If not for the distance thing, no way I’d sell it.

Actual build cost was $1363.50. Another $200 in shipping and tax, as I tried the pan and foam first. A plain vinyl with nothing from LePera is $762 list. I’ll let this go for less than half of build…$650 shipped CONUS. Now $550!

SEAT IS SOLD...THANKS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
How do you like the Corbin compared to the LePera DLL? I'm ready to pull the trigger on a leather Corbin Dual Tour but concerned about the long ride issues you're having with the LePera.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
How do you like the Corbin compared to the LePera DLL? I'm ready to pull the trigger on a leather Corbin Dual Tour but concerned about the long ride issues you're having with the LePera.
Not nearly as much legroom as the LePera, but for me better on long rides. Knees not as happy, butt likes it better. Crude backrest mount compared to LePera. I've got a ride in appointment with Russell in the spring...ugly seat but they work for me. Remember that everyone's different...lot of people on here that ride the crap out of the maverick and love it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
94 Posts
OP you got a very nice seat and a great price! If it was not the DLL version, it would be sold to me already!

GL with your sale sir.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OP you got a very nice seat and a great price! If it was not the DLL version, it would be sold to me already!

GL with your sale sir.
Thanks for that!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop to $550 shipped! For those of you looking for leg room, pic 1 is a stock seat, pic 2 is the Maverick DLL.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts