Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Rinehart pipes ...SOLD

2. LePera Barebones ...SOLD

3. Set of chrome, adjustable Streamliner passenger boards. Includes: HD Streamliner inserts, used once ($129.95), HD swept pan covers p/n 50357-04 ($169.95), HD adjustable mount kit p/n 50768-07 ($349.95) ...SOLD

4. HD Profile mirrors p/n 91697-06A. Perfect condition, no pitting ...SOLD

5. HD Skull1 air cleaner trim ...SOLD

Paypal or M.O. ok, any questions or need for additional pics PM me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
PM sent about the seat..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LePera seat bought, paid for and shipping tomorrow 11/22/11 via USPS.
Rinehart pipes sold pending payment.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rinehart pipes bought, paid for and shipping tomorrow 11/23/11 via USPS ...thank you

·
Registered
173 Posts
I committed to buy your Rinehart mufflers and committed to PP that following morning after I moved some funding. Sent PP that next morning as I said I would and then you told me you had sold them to someone else. :confused:

You did issue a refund but now my money is in limbo somewhere between me, you and PP. Frustrating. :(

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Like I already explained to you in various PMs and emails someone else committed to buying before you did and paid, I posted "sold pending payment" nonetheless, you chose to send payment without confirming with me, a payment which I refunded completely within minutes of noting it and also sent you an explanation and apology for any misunderstanding. Your money is not in "limbo" but I do not control Paypal's policies or procedures. The mufflers were bought, paid for and shipped, I already spent more than enough time explaining this to you and as far as I am concerned the matter is closed and done with. My apologies to the rest of the forum members, I tried resolving this privately but since it was now made public I posted my reply so we all can be on the same page.

Thank you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't live on a computer and based upon our conversation I believed the "Sold Pending Payment" was meant for me because you never indicated to me otherwise. Had you told me you had committed to selling to someone else before our conversation I would have never sent the funds and wasted both of our time. Poor fcommunication from you. Done.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
What's up there fugly ? I'm interested in the HD adjustable mount kit p/n 50768-07. I [email protected] have the boards. If any one wants the boards are you willing to split the set ? What do ya want for them by themselves ? What year scoot are they coming off from?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts