Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD****Lepera Super Villain Seat 08 up

*SOLD * I have a barley used Lepera Super Villain seat for sale from my 2011 RGC. The super villain is a little wider in both the rider and passenger seating areas. Sits the rider back further and lower than the stock seat. Felt like I was sitting down in the frame of the bike instead of on top of it like the stock seat. Made my RGC easier to handle by sitting lower. Firm yet comfortable seating. Great driver back support built in. 14.5" W. for rider 11" for passenger. List is $560.95. I would like $325 + shipping. Please ask if you have any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday Bump :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
160 Posts
I haven't found a seat that sits lower then my 2up seat now. I'm 5'9 and tried the mustang vintage solo which was supposed to sit me lower then stock, but ended up sitting me higher then my current seat (CVO I believe). Ended up not too far back as well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't found a seat that sits lower then my 2up seat now. I'm 5'9 and tried the mustang vintage solo which was supposed to sit me lower then stock, but ended up sitting me higher then my current seat (CVO I believe). Ended up not too far back as well.
I should clairify....I am 6'1" 32" inseam...meaning tall upper body. I also tried the Mustang vintage solo and found it was about the same as the stock seating position. The bike currently has a mustang wide tripper seat and although this is one of the lowest seat setups for the touring line....It is still did not sit me "down in" the bike or allow me to flat foot the RGC like the villain does. The bonus for the villain is it is firm....yet comfortable for the longer rides

·
Registered
160 Posts
I appreciate your feedback. I'm just worried it won't be low enough... Still deciding if I want to risk it. Thanks

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's replied to
Thanks!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PM's replied to

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seat has been Sold Thanks for all the interest :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts