Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
I had forgot all about that show. I remember watching it and wondered why it did not last. Motorcycle riders during that time did not have a good rep, earned or not. Hollister, CA was not all that long in the past, etc..

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Haven’t thought about that show in years. Kind of makes me want to dig up some old shows......

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The video discusses the romantic nature of Bronson escaping the rat race of everyday life (and the suicide of a friend) and experiencing the adventurous side of life.

We all get tired of going to work and the humdrum existence every day and we long for the open road and the freedom of being by ourselves and just rolling the power on our motorcycles.

We also have to understand that by doing this, by pulling into ourselves to be alone, there are things that we're gonna give up—like relationships with other people, maybe the ones we love. To be happy we have to find a way to strike a balance in our lives. I don't really think about this when I'm out on my bike, but I have a very forgiving wife lol

We have to come to some realization that it is the job that makes (or made) all of these things possible, requiring another life balance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts