Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Let the Modifications Begin!!!!
Woohoooooo!!!!!
Spent most of the afternoon taking My Glide apart to get ready for the modifications.
Stay Tuned, more to come.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
That ass end is going to look killer.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
Looking forward to the outcome.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys!
Once I get the new rear tire mounted and reinstalled it will be time to add a Top Shop Carbon 3" CVO Minister Rear Fender and Their 2014 and up 3.5" Viper Bags.
I removed the Faital 10RS350's from The Bags and will be installing them in the Jefe LAF TP.
I had the Heat Shields for The Bassani Road Rage B4 Exhaust Ceramic Coated Black.
I also have a few other odds and ends to add including the Vindikta 14" Hoop Teeze.
Stay tuned, I will add photos as I progress.
Mike U.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looking forward to seeing all your goodies and pic's after you get them all installed.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again Guys!
I'm like a Kid at Christmas anticipating this also.
I forgot to add I have the newer version of the Alloy Art Front Turn Signals in Black and had to have a set of Harley Turn Signal Mounts Powder Coated Black to match. I was fortunate to find a great Powder Coater, not too far away, that has done some awesome work for me.
I will also be adding the Harley Kahuna Heated Grips when I install the Hoop Teeze along with new Alloy Art Riser Bushings, New Bolts, and a LA Choppers Handlebar Clamp.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,863 Posts
Pics or GTFO! Lol. Why the new handlebar clamp? I've never heard the OE one was insufficient, but now you have me wondering.

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pics or GTFO! Lol. Why the new handlebar clamp? I've never heard the OE one was insufficient, but now you have me wondering.
Ian the LA Choppers Handlebar Clamp has set screws in it that help keep the handlebars from moving. That’s the reason I am changing to it.
Ill post a photo of it tomorrow as it’s in the Garage right now.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,863 Posts
Ian the LA Choppers Handlebar Clamp has set screws in it that help keep the handlebars from moving. That’s the reason I am changing to it.
Ill post a photo of it tomorrow as it’s in the Garage right now.
Mike U.

Are the bars moving an issue, though? I have 16" bars for a few years and almost 50k and the only time they move is when I take them off for more mods. Is there something here I don't know? (read into that as more mods I will do though I didn't know I needed to?)

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are the bars moving an issue, though? I have 16" bars for a few years and almost 50k and the only time they move is when I take them off for more mods. Is there something here I don't know? (read into that as more mods I will do though I didn't know I needed to?)
No Ian the handlebars haven’t moved on me I just like the idea of the sets screws in the clamp making it much more secure.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This is gonna be good. CAN’T WAIT !!

1 - 20 of 383 Posts