Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

281 - 300 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,874 Posts
All I saw was blackness. Pure blackness with some digital lights staring right at me. ;)

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Looking real nice! That is a killer bike you’ve got coming together!

If you haven’t tried it yet, remove the valve core from the valve stem. You'll need the air chock that has the trigger though, not the kind with the valve core that presses against the tire’s valve core.

Without the valve core and the compressor regulated to 100psi or a little more, that should help with seating that bead.

The valve core really impedes the air flow needed for seating beads.
Thanks redbeard!
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I didn’t expect anything less, the bike looks amazing. As mentioned above you are in the home stretch. It’s great to see a vision come to reality. You obviously planned this out well and you’re being rewarded for the research and leg work done in advance. I hope to see it in person one day Mike. Looking forward to the completion of this Winters set of mods.

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
I didn’t expect anything less, the bike looks amazing. As mentioned above you are in the home stretch. It’s great to see a vision come to reality. You obviously planned this out well and you’re being rewarded for the research and leg work done in advance. I hope to see it in person one day Mike. Looking forward to the completion of this Winters set of mods.
Thanks Kenny I appreciate it Brother!
Mike U.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well the pictures made me want to jump in the truck....pick up a sixer....and then head to Mike's place. :cool:

Geesh....you know how it is when you look at something....almost anything....and there's simply nothing not to like about it? That's how your bike looks to me Mike. Such a rock n' roll ride coming together. I think you're going to need a really good photographer when this baby is complete. Early nomination for RGF Hall of Fame ride?
:giggle:

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 · (Edited)
Well the pictures made me want to jump in the truck....pick up a sixer....and then head to Mike's place. :cool:

Geesh....you know how it is when you look at something....almost anything....and there's simply nothing not to like about it? That's how your bike looks to me Mike. Such a rock n' roll ride coming together. I think you're going to need a really good photographer when this baby is complete. Early nomination for RGF Hall of Fame ride?
:giggle:
Thanks ST!
I appreciate it Brother.
Mike U.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Okay Gang here’s the latest photos.
Mike U.

Sick bro!!! Man now you are making me want subs!! The list never ends! Congrats on it Mike. Looking killer!!!

Reactions: MORider and Mike U

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
Sick bro!!! Man now you are making me want subs!! The list never ends! Congrats on it Mike. Looking killer!!!

Thanks Caddy!
I appreciate it Brother.
Mike U.

·
Registered
159 Posts
A very well thought out and executed plan , I know you’ll be happy with the results I’m happy for ya, looks great

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
A very well thought out and executed plan , I know you’ll be happy with the results I’m happy for ya, looks great
Thanks Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #294 ·
New Mirrors arrived today.
Arlen Ness Micro Mini Ovals.
I wanted mirrors that I could put under the Hoop Teeze and these “Fit the Bill”.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
You got one fine looking scoot there, Mike. I bet your itchin to ride that bad boy

And here I was thinking that SE would come up with a YouTube video, of BA from the A-Team saying, "I love it When a Plan Comes Together"

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·
You got one fine looking scoot there, Mike. I bet your itchin to ride that bad boy

And here I was thinking that SE would come up with a YouTube video, of BA from the A-Team saying, "I love it When a Plan Comes Together"
Thanks Bruce!
As soon as I'm all finished we will have to get together for a ride Bro.
Mike U.

281 - 300 of 411 Posts