Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

301 - 320 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
^ yeah, me too. They are tiny. Do they work, or are you enjoying the view of your arm pit?
Ian, all the mirrors I previously had would not work mounted underneath any handlebars.
When I started looking for some that would look okay and also work for me I found these.
Although they are small, I am hoping that these work okay tho.
I always look around and never just use mirrors to see what is near me tho.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
New Mirrors arrived today.
Arlen Ness Micro Mini Ovals.
I wanted mirrors that I could put under the Hoop Teeze and these “Fit the Bill”.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Amazon knock offs of those mirrors Mike. I like them a lot and can see more then enough of what’s behind me. Mine are mounted on top of the bars. Please let me know what you think of the quality after you’ve had them awhile. I read a lot of negative reviews go went the Amazon route and I’m happy so far. The only thing I don’t care for is the flat black paint. Are yours gloss black? This question might cost me some money lol.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I have the Amazon knock offs of those mirrors Mike. I like them a lot and can see more then enough of what’s behind me. Mine are mounted on top of the bars. Please let me know what you think of the quality after you’ve had them awhile. I read a lot of negative reviews go went the Amazon route and I’m happy so far. The only thing I don’t care for is the flat black paint. Are yours gloss black? This question might cost me some money lol.
If so, clear coat them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Kenny, thanks for the info Brother. Mine are flat black also. I will let You know what I think of them once I get out for a few rides.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Thx Mike.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,283 Posts
Reactions: Zedbra

·
9,283 Posts

So where the hell do you put the beer???

Boy, it didn't take long for you to find enough stuff to form piles everywhere you look in your new garage ...... just like the rest of us (except for those few sickos who keep their garage cleaner than most peoples' houses).

The young lady is lookin' S W E E T !, all dressed in her shiny new finery. Does your mistress have a name yet? If not, she's black, so we know she's damn fast. I see all those acres of shiny black accented by just enough chrome that what comes to mind is a sense of elegance, like a black tie affair. "Black Tie Affair"? "After Midnight"? "Late Night Princess"? "Mystere"? "Long Black Veil"? I'm sure you'll be glad to call her "done" very soon.

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
View attachment 426333

So where the hell do you put the beer???

Boy, it didn't take long for you to find enough stuff to form piles everywhere you look in your new garage ...... just like the rest of us (except for those few sickos who keep their garage cleaner than most peoples' houses).

The young lady is lookin' S W E E T !, all dressed in her shiny new finery. Does your mistress have a name yet? If not, she's black, so we know she's damn fast. I see all those acres of shiny black accented by just enough chrome that what comes to mind is a sense of elegance, like a black tie affair. "Black Tie Affair"? "After Midnight"? "Late Night Princess"? "Mystere"? "Long Black Veil"? I'm sure you'll be glad to call her "done" very soon.
Kev, the saddlebags have plenty of room for the beer now that I put the 10’s and Amp in the LAF.
As far as the New Garage being packed I haven’t had time to clean it up with all the work I am doing on My Glide as well as Family Obligations.
I did get in there this morning and did a quick cleanup but then had to take My 21” Front Wheel and Tire to My Indy to get it mounted and balanced. He said he’d have it ready later today.
Once I get it remounted on My Glide I’ll take some more photos.
Mike U.

·
9,283 Posts
Kev, the saddlebags have plenty of room for the beer now that I put the 10’s and Amp in the LAF.
As far as the New Garage being packed I haven’t had time to clean it up with all the work I am doing on My Glide as well as Family Obligations.
I did get in there this morning and did a quick cleanup but then had to take My 21” Front Wheel and Tire to My Indy to get it mounted and balanced. He said he’d have it ready later today.
Once I get it remounted on My Glide I’ll take some more photos.
Mike U.

You should now by now that I wasn't serious about the condition of your garage, I was just pulling your leg because you went from non-existent garage space to a full blown typical "shit stacked everywhere" space in a matter of a few weeks. Good job!

I guess you couldn't get the bead to set on the new front tire/wheel. Once you get that back later today it sounds like you'll complete the mission by the end of this weekend based on the punch list you had earlier in the week.

Enjoy the pride of having a great looking bike, the thrill of having exactly the equipment you always wanted on it, and the great satisfaction of knowing you did it all yourself. Job well done buddy. (y)(y)

Reactions: DanHappy and Mike U

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·
You should now by now that I wasn't serious about the condition of your garage, I was just pulling your leg because you went from non-existent garage space to a full blown typical "shit stacked everywhere" space in a matter of a few weeks. Good job!

I guess you couldn't get the bead to set on the new front tire/wheel. Once you get that back later today it sounds like you'll complete the mission by the end of this weekend based on the punch list you had earlier in the week.

Enjoy the pride of having a great looking bike, the thrill of having exactly the equipment you always wanted on it, and the great satisfaction of knowing you did it all yourself. Job well done buddy. (y)(y)
Thanks Kev!!!!
I figured You were "Breaking My Shoes" so No Worries here Unc!
After the front wheel and fender are replaced I will be changing the engine and transmission fluids.
Then I have to finish mounting the SD Amp in the LAF TP and complete the wiring tomorrow when the rest of the installation parts arrive. I was able to run the audio yesterday with jumper wires and the sound is awesome. Once I get it all completed I will try and make a new video so All can hear.
"Stay Tuned", so to say.
Mike U.

·
9,283 Posts
Thanks Kev!!!!
I figured You were "Breaking My Shoes" so No Worries here Unc!
After the front wheel and fender are replaced I will be changing the engine and transmission fluids.
Then I have to finish mounting the SD Amp in the LAF TP and complete the wiring tomorrow when the rest of the installation parts arrive. I was able to run the audio yesterday with jumper wires and the sound is awesome. Once I get it all completed I will try and make a new video so All can hear.
"Stay Tuned", so to say.
Mike U.
With that kind of sound system, you're only a blow-up mattress away from having your own portable mancave/bedroom!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Okay Gang My Indy hooked me up and the 21” Re Enforcer Front Wheel with the Bridgestone H50 is back on My Glide.
Mike U.

Flossy!!

Reactions: Oclaf and Mike U

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
She's sexy from front to rear.

301 - 320 of 411 Posts