Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put on some black forks this winter, just not sure what brand yet. I know Harley legs are cheaper but not sure I like the look. My ride is candy orange with black contrast cut Xtreme Stiletto wheels. Can some of you that have installed black forks post some pics. Hopefully seeing different styles on a bike will help me decide. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
You might consider the stock lower legs powder coated, and pick up a set of fancy Cowbells to give it a nicer look.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW!!! Nice bikes. Those pics confirm that I want black forks. Going to be fun choosing.

·
Administrator
1,954 Posts
Do they flip the engines and kickstands to the opposite side in Canada???? :eek: :confused: :eek: negative flipped or picture shot in the glass causing that....

Bike parked outside, picture taken of the bike's reflection in the mirror. Bevel edging of the glass next to the frame gives it away.

Our shifters are on the same side of the bikes up here as yours down there.

Otherwise a a little spooky eh

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bike parked outside, picture taken of the bike's reflection in the mirror. Bevel edging of the glass next to the frame gives it away.

Calgaryglide
I saw the bevel, just wondered if anyone even looked that close. First thing that got my attention was the primary and then I figured it out. Growing up 100 + miles south of the border we used go across all the time and we had a million jokes.... Now I have 2 Canadian neighbors...... :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Remember though, I live on the other side of the Rockies ? ;)

Calgaryglide

1 - 16 of 16 Posts